Other emo stufff-university

Questions of life (mine)

I don't know why but
it is a bit hard to adapt yourself
As you try to make some friends
you don't get exactly what you expected.

When you made an effort
and talked to someone
Then it's like you have to
act like you've never
talked to them.
(At least that's the way others act...)

I don't know what to do
So I think: go on go on
but then I find myself
thinking of those situations
and it's a bit painful...

I really thought that if I went
to those parties I would knew the ones
which could be my friends.
But...

I don't know what to do
I feel really stupid always asking:
Can I eat with you, guys?
They always say yes, but they should think that's weird...

What do I have to ask in those situations?

Can I be with you?
Can I follow you?
Can I talk to you?
Can I listen to your conversation?
Can we be friends?

But HOW, is there a way to make friends?

Because I see the guys that are on my class,
but I'm a stranger...
And I see them so happily together
and I ask myself

How? How did they do that?
Did they already know each other?

Thanks life,
anyway, I'm healthy...


 Yoli

Comentarios

Entradas populares