innocence

Is it good to be that way?
Sometimes they say yes
Other days they say no
But does it really help when you're not a kid anymore?
What do you think?
I don't really know...

Today I noticed something that was so obvious:
For children, too isn't that good to be so innocent...
I saw a tiny little girl that asked: ''Mom, is it you?''
And the one I suppose it was her mother answered:
''Yes, it's me.''
I think that girl could have believed anyone,
who answered positively because she seemed
quite lost...
So, you mean rape?
Could be...
I understand your point but have you seen the film
''Empire of the Sun''?
A child that loses all of his innocence
before he should have!
Mmh, it's sad...
What you mentioned...
That shouldn't happen, too...
And then the conclusion would be ''sometimes and life is a shit''?
Let's say ''Life is sweet''
and you just have to do something with the shit that surrounds you...
Like try to change it or to make it a little better...
To live with it
No, at least not always to adjust...
Watch the film ''Life is sweet'' and you'll understand what I mean!
...Why should I?
Because otherwise everything will keep being the same...
If you stay passive...
...

Comentarios

Entradas populares