love no food no nothing like nina simone

 pero no importa 

me erearmo masiquistamente una y otra vez ante sus rechazos y mierda .


yo me quiero más que para favorcitos y preguntarme si comí solo para obtener algo in exchange.

cocinar como máquina y despuyés que otra máquina la lave pucha no no soy bot.

Prefiero no comer. starve.

 ~

I owed you this. But after that.

I won't ask you for nothing. nothing. 

.

Because you don't really feel nothing

and damage is only done by me and my imagination

I'll try to give what you need, information, answer your questions but then it will be over.

Ipromise.

I won't stay where there is no reciprocated relationship.

I wish I'd never talked to you.

I wish I would never have asked you for help on the most lost periods in here, most vulnerable times.

-No hay interpretación más allá del texto, es el texto y eso es todo.

Bye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares