la verdad es que si no hablas... (escenas de j'ai tué ma mère)

and you don't really want to
It is pretty hard to know what do you want or
to interpret your wishes.













That's why I try to get it through non verbal language
but it doesn't work pretty well because normally I don't get it
and I ask people to tell me why they're behaving as they are *~hahehihohu~*




 














 I just hope it's true.



But one of these days I will know it
I remember when a guy told me he could interact with people and communicate himself without words
I believe that one day I'll be able to do that at last with one person in this big fuckin' world...
















That just doesn't seem to be you.


----------------------------------------------------

It really doesn't
I just wish one day we'll get along someday
One day
you won't confuse
my genuine curiosity about
your misterious and painful life

(that makes you smoke too many times a day
even when you once said to me that you could easily
leave cigarettes behind if you wanted to,
whenever you wanted to)

with stalking or disrespect
I don't know...










Comentarios

Entradas populares