I still think about you sometimes

And I still dream of seeing you one day somewhere and hugging you finally.


Did I really wanted the new after all?
Do I want to start something new? (w/o U)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO.
Today you finally spoke to me and 
I don't know 
if it's right or wrong
 if it's or not healthy
but I want you in my life as long as possible
I know I got happy and sad at the same time
but I'd really like to
to
to-feel-you--


*************************************

I know I should ask for advice
-about this-
to know other points of view... 
but I won't ask anyone
I'll just hope you're not a bad person 
-deep in your soul-.

I just don't want you out of it
-out of my life.-


And maybe... 
It seems you do not either


Comentarios

Entradas populares