i thought...

No costume you said
No costume
I had a formal costume anyways
Not completely me


But you were curious and hugged me
I saw you first
But i was trembling nervous dying willing to disappear then you approached us
I fuckin hugged you because I've missed you a lot
And finally I hugged you before leaving because I knew I would miss you 
You accepted the hug received me and even kissed me on a cheek
-Consuelo? 
And now I miss you
I would hug you forever 
But you will never know

I tried all this time I didn't go on purpose I really tried to forget you but I couldn't 
And I hadn't completely forgiven you but I had to say goodbye on a corresponding manner
Not just this 🤗 emoji but to feel it for real 
And it's like a bloodstain in my shirt like sza says but I don't regret it 
But I was almost losing control 
Just seeing you at the other side of the room with your beautiful face there enjoying life and thinking that it won't happen again makes me sad
But 
Poder decir adiós 
Es crecer 🤧

But it's your fault 
You by saying won't you come blablablah and then looking at me right into the eyes for so long
 like I don't know
 it kind of fucked me up
The fuckin details, candies, empanada, earthquakes and don't know anymore really but it's all over. At least I said goodbye 👋🥺

Comentarios

Entradas populares