long, algo rythhm something nothing switch and play ghost, ghost wait. I dreamed that you played the ghost. And I didn't check on you...

 


ghosting

 



but you were like a funny kid playing

but I didn't pay attention to you. Just went on with my life,

I felt guilty when I woke up...

I should learn from my sleeping-self

and play it cool................


But what if he talks to me again, I can't do the same shit

not my style...


 

willl he?

should i care?


 

and here one of the most productive weeks' winner. Me.


I forgot the last song to close all this. -.-

 

now I remembered after connecting with my INTENSE FEELINGS.

not this

but al the plastic bullshit you told me and wrote like you would be a hero

I fuckin noticed but 

the beautiful loneliness plays its own games.

PLASTIC FAKE


 

 

Ya no soy un girasol

pues el estancamiento es notable;

soy un POSTE INTENSO.

 sooo...

 


 

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares