it freaks me. out like the spider in my room

I was Kind of relieved when you left if I'm fuckin honest
I didn't want to get stuck on you be dependent on you to be like Eva... No. But...

And today I felt so strong... That little thought passend me by saying that I wouldn't have done this if you would have still been here...
And if I'm sincere I felt good powerful you know

But It's still like I would like to Tell you that
It's sick maybe. 

When I See you again... 
For a second - and last?- time... 

Let's see how it goes if I still get all these Sensation inside of me, of my body
Or if it is... 
Gone. 

Another Experiment. Great. On this fragile unpredictable volatile life. 

It's fine
I can manage without you
It's really been Hard 
And when I'm feeling okay and stable you're mentioned everywhere 

But It's fine 
I'm okay
It's what you wanted. 
And here It's fine just like you said... 

... Before leaving. 

You promised a lot of shit... 
But I feel you weren't completely fine with that Situation 
I felt it from the beginning
And I was feeling you hadn't enough Spot to keep growing in here
So you started thinking about yourself
And I'm proud of you
Really, It's brave. 
That's why it is fine. Even when I felt that you Lied to me. 
It might not be true what I've been thinking because... 
Everything changes in a blink of an eye and you've got to be prepared for the opportunities that appear or the ones you were actively looking for. And that's what happened.
I just hope you're fine. 
You deserve it. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares