the worst person in the world is a person?


 you changed me probably en esas conversaciones introspectivas para volverme más asertiva y quizás un poco más insegura otra vez pero levanté la alarma, lo interesante es que esto pasó antes de publicar el post, el fin de esta no relación y si bien fue un poco triste, siento paz. Al fin; es cierto que era mejor terminarlo antes de posponerlo más.

 the worst is not feeling confused and changing my mind everyday

the worst is that I missed now how his hugs felt and that I missed it now, feeling cold in my house and noticing that even though the typical shit of being beutiful and crap talks everyone gives me

I still want to feel it again.

I wish I could trust him more or feel more attracted to him so I wouldn't only use him to my pleasure

but so he does...

 


my monster why do I spoil you?

why do you spoil me?

why can't I just let your intense being go

why am I intense, why do I like intensity

why don't I set clear borders and limits?

I didn't feel safe and didn't like how last time felt with you following me and making me feel uncomfortable

you seemed verbally to undertsand how it made me feel and apparently respected it this time

but I still miss the good times

 that - funny story - aren't old

surprisingly,

just few weeks ago,

because we ran too fast with the cars

it scared me.

a lot. 

 

por qué Frankenstein tiene tantas heridas, por qué su creador no lo quiso, para qué lo creó

para qué Frankenstein necesita una esposa, por qué no puede vivir solo, qué quiere la esposa de Frankenstein, quién es ella, cuál es su origen, su nombre, qué necesita ella

 

Will someone ever again feel like your touch and smell, but safer?

será que me llegará la regla de nuevo que estoy así, needy again? y sólo debo resistir la tentación de dañarnos más antes de que sea más tarde y se acumule? hacer la carta y cierre que merecemos por estos sólo 2 meses de salir en que sigo confundida a pesar de despertar hace un día y más días a la idea de que no, no quiero continuar con esto?

canciones emo ad hoc de bitches broken hearts

But yeah crying here and being willing to go again with all that and then probably disappear again by fear is sick. It's just not healthy.

And I thought I would not cry, I am not as strong as Tere, I'm still on the children's table and baby's sit .-.

I don't like it and I still believe it is not a great idea to go with an office's love.

It's like my brain and heart fighting or something, the common sense and the rest of the senses that were asleep.

They fight and I'm tired.

Paralysis, again, I guess.

But it wasn't long though, the crying, a song long Carmen I believe or Born to Die, or both at most.

Nobody dies for a person, unless a person kills another.

 

Estado civil ingobernable :P

dispo total

oficialmente y mentalmente ya desde la semana pasada

traumada un poco

pero bueno, libre al fin :)


al final los monstruos internos y el egoísmo son la peor persona que no te permiten crecer.

Y lo más liberador es cuando te das cuenta que no eres responsable de la felicidad o tristeza de alguien más, es hermoso, por eso de quien toca hacer feliz ya sabes quien es, la mejor persona del mundo, esa que se aburre todo el rato de las cosas, esa loquilla <3

ve paso a paso, aquí nadie pisa el acelerador, pero no te dejes botada en el camino tampoco, sigue y avanzarás💪

be the best person in the world, the person that knows about limits that you wanna get taught, the person that respects the limits of others, the person that gives space but also warmth, the leader that pushes you forward, the one that you love


 




Comentarios

Entradas populares