dónde van las personas cuando se sienten solas

Y quieren un abrazo?
I used to Look at the people en el metro. 
I... 
I think I really enjoyed it. I feel like I really miss that experience. Just watchibg people en coexistencia deficiente. 
Today I got broken again for a bit easily I wasn't productivo again. Shit. Too many Meetings. And I expected so much from myself again. Only 10 I told myself, I did 2. 



We are just friends so.
I'll keep it to myself
I am unstable
Emotionally unstable.
I would just like to hug people like me
Anonymous
Broken ones
That Look apparently like normal people but have broken, sad thoughts and feelings. That is why I used to talk to hin. That is why I would do it again. That is why I wanted to forgive them all. 
 

 

I thought I had found them but
I was wrong.
I don't wanna be fixed. I just don't wanna be sad all the time.
Today
I am not sure if you noticed or not
But I know it's over. 
Go, keep on looking. 
For a normal... 

 
 

 


You could not fix me. 

They could not break me
Not kill me
If someone kills me it will be myself. 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares