I guess you couldn't manage the amount of it in public

I'm seeing the pain
But no longer much pleasure
Just distance and somebody trying to fit the perfect hole to leave and go. Cold. 
No Feelings. 
I prefer Feelings ups and downs feeling sad and then happy frustrated then excited that is my Life if you cant manage even if you said you understood. 
You just
 Lied. 
No es maña en mi rostro. 
Conozco lo que es realmente bueno.
I might be Hard ob myself but that is none of your Business. You don't have to fix me to Pick me. 
I'm already all right. 
Some chose to like me just the way I am. 
Right now. 
And that is it. 
Thanks for All your Support. 
It hurts. 
But it is over. 
I'm not perfect. 
I don't want to fit that mold.
Keep on looking into getting your perfect Life. It seems So stable 
And at the same time so boring.

Like I said I won't forget you. 
But I won't keep on looking for you and I feel that you wont either. 
Unless you keep on being disappointed on your acquaintances. 
But I'm not just anyone. Not unique, but not just another girl, another Name. Bye. 

That it belongs to me and it shines. If you can't receive it. Just go. You are free to finally leave. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares