no recuerda ni escucha pero. -Ya no responde.

 

 
 
I don't want to depend on your shit
on you not seeing nor listening to me.
 
I've got myself.
I've got to build myself and compare myself only to myself.
It's been me all along 
 
you weren't really there on difficulties
everything's just fakely always shining on your side;
rushing going fast like your words, changing and you like that
what doesn't stay the ephemeral
I don't want that.
 
I want to embrace my pain and be there for me with me by me.
I won't leave me.
Not until I die.

 
The things the body that I tend to destroy is there
not you.
And i don't want to be you anymore.

 
Yo're not an example
where you are right now is not where I would like to be. 

I should be happy to finally be 1 if 1 is has a job and 0 doesn't. 
 

But no.
I need to act.
To take a resolution.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares