un espacio propio

Entran salen entran salen entran salen entran salen entran salen entran salen

Quienes nunca estuvieron. 
Todas las noches que lloré 
Qué me importa si te vas
Si nunca estuiste
Qué me importa si me voy
Si no somos
Nada
Sólo sangre
Cosas comida casa
Pelambres 
Nada. 

What if I would go there today
What if
A shared place 
With maybe 
But 
Place 
To be. 

Today I showed it to her and... 
I felt like shit
Ese es tu trabajo 
Por algo entra y sale entra y sale ni este espacio que creo mío lo es
Ni tampoco cree en qué haga algo en mi vida
Y el otro con su sarcasmo y tú que eres tan solidaria 
Sí y? Debí decir...
Por qué quise volver 
No. I didn't really miss them. I missed me and my crazy adventures. 
Not anyone else. 
We're just blood. Money. Food.
There is no respect towards each others.
That made me sad before. 
I still don't know what ill do with it. My Life.but
They.
Saved.
Me.

They saw sth they didn't and maybe there's only one exception.

And maybe they will say I'm too intense sensible and shit but I care about the others genuinely. That's the other side of the flaw. 
You couldn't See that. I won't wait for you to See it. 
But don't ask me to be with you. To take pictures with you, to eat with you. Because I won't and I don't have to. And maybe one Day when I won't owe you nothing. Maybe with all the pain in my heart we won't talk again. 
And probably, we won't have anything to talk about. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares