I bet it was

It was your smile
Which appeared there in one of my dreams
I guess I'm still...
I won't fight anymore
Against it
And I know there could be other stories to build
But your smile 
Your voice
Your intelligence
Your eyes 
Tour thoughts
Your teachings
Your insecurities
I'm still
But I still haven't made lemonade daraus
With all these Zitronen
I only threw some 
They were rotten
At least some garbage was thrown
To not be much for my back 
I won't stay were I'm not needed valued or loved.

Just respect the process and love myself
The capabilities of this living body I forget almost All the time I live in. 
Even forgetting to breathe sometimes 😅

Life is great too great to keep on waiting for something or someone. 
You've got to live it. 🌈☄️❄️🌠🌌☔🚀🎉🙋🏾‍♀️🎈✨🎏🎄🎃♥️🖼️🧩🍃🌃🚲🛸🔥🌊🌧️⛅🌚🌝☀️

Comentarios

Entradas populares