yesterday I felt I really didn't...

Need somebody else's help so much as I would have thought
I kind of helped myself 
And it felt cool 
Looking back at it 
Like 
I don't need you anymore
... 
I'm still not sure if I need to convince anyone else
I've only convinced 4 people of hiring me in my whole life or maybe 5.
Rejection is still being a trauma. 
But the commom pattern us that I truly believed with my whole heart on the cause or on the enterprise's values and in myself being able to contribute to that cause or theirs.
I was being real after all, the other times I've always felt something weird in the end 
like feelings of not fitting or not being convinced at all by myself being able to perform the job or not liking the values that were shown by the other person or I've felt in the conversationas being more important...
But yeah, it's still nice to feel that I don't need anybody, at least not always, to fix my problems and/or frustrations... 
And that is nice, to say, yeah, thanks for offering me your help and advice I'll take this only thing but I'll do that other thing
Bye 

Comentarios

Entradas populares