yeah sh'es right hafefobia

 she knows better than I do.

I was expecting her to hate me to reject me to leave me behind to blame me to hurt me to use me to ignore me

but there she was being kind to herself and towards me

helping me to figure out my issues

fearing that I didn't want to talk to her anymore

I'm the one that's been letting her down.

But why then is she so understanding and compassionate

why


al final la tóxica fui yo por la amenaza implícita de no hablarle más?


but no, cada vez que he estado con otras mujeres she appears like she's mine

lo sé 

tengo muy baja autoestima para seguir así queriendo a una persona que me ignora por chat a menos que diga que quiero liberarme de la chain de su power

high time

she's beautiful but why to use toxic mechanisms

 i wanted to see her today won't lie but well sometimes life

does its shit

she's intelligent and i know she's got me where she wanted

even if she seems fuckin' cute 

she knows what shes' doin'

a veces necesito un poquito de silencio

caught in a bad romance

you're rather sth toxic...

and im addicted to it.

i don't wanna be friends

10/7/23 23:25

Comentarios

Entradas populares