digan lo que digan

 when I'm out



I am free


you want me sad safe and locked down


and I want you happy and free

 

I'd like you to be happy I gave you food gave you massages evrything to take care of you

 

You only see my imperfections my body when gets thin after being sad


tell me who loves here


you only give me the same sad look cold look contempt look


your mother gave you;

you wanted to be present

but you did the same shit.


You noticed that you're cold towards me 

but you feel stupidly proud that "I am strong"

that you made me


YOU'RE WRONG.

and I hated your mom so many times for her coldness in spite of thinking you were the only one who stayed by her side helping her forever

and acting cold as fuck towards you just after that and before that

I HATED HER SO MANY TIMES

that I didn't want to call her anymore

but then I thought of her and she was so warm towards me

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS THIS WAY

I FEEL LIKE A BALL AND A CHAIN

 


That ain't be love

it's so easy to judge others to compare your life to others

but to see what you accomplished

and what you did wrong and could improve

it is just words 


 

written fuckin words that I heavenly lose now

like all evanescent shit of nowadays

because I just erase and keep on erasing that shitty app

 am I the same shit?

What did I do wrong and did I accomplish?

I got jobs and I guess I broke some promises and wasn't constant enough on looking for the thing

I've been riding my bike almost every weekend

...




I guess maybe forgiving is the only key of the dict

because we really never know these fuckin' days.




 just sleep crying just like the old times;

she taught you well. To be strong.

didn't she? 


"Tendrás que ver cómo vivir tu vida sin abrazos".

 

"en medio de fracasos porque no siempre se triunfa..."


tranquilidad, "en la realidad todxs vamos al mismo lado"



just breathe

in

and out.


Comentarios

Entradas populares