me equivoqué y nadie me apuntó con un dedo [08.12.2021]

 It is a real place where I would like to stay. 

Y hablan spanglish like me 😅

so, why not?

Am I dreamiing?

Will I get fired?

Do I deserve this?

And more?

A respectful place with our own paces of learning and processes

where there is a physical place where you can shout if you had a stressful meeting

un paso a la vez?

...

 

y no nos fue bien

y aún así no quiero seguir siendo perfeccionista y quemarme hasta la madrugada por clientes

si quieren más que lo paguen

en ese mood estoy

pero igualmente me juzgo y pienso como "una floja"

pero luego de estar hasta las 3 am contestando a clientes

o -en mi caso 10 pm u 11 oyendo historias de viejos solitarios para conseguir completar la encuesta-

de estar una semana comiendo mal para hacer un análisis como debería de ser etc etc

quién paga

who pays

-especially when it is not exactly well paid, sin contrato, sin siquiera a honorarios-

the body.

Health

Family

Relationships

free time 

happiness

entonces si me vanoy a (auto)-explotar que sea por un mayor monto.

Fin.

 

Y si además lo puedo pasar bien dejando de sentirme que le hablo a paredes muy ocupadas;

even better-. 

I might be sporadic, cold, whatever you want and it is true

but I know now I need more.

 

I can't work only through a chat

even hearing other person alive through the meet

or a call

or whatever 

even if it sounds weird as fuck

makes me feel better

not alone

and more similar to working together

or being in the same place 

-even if we are not on the same project. I don't mind.-

being there

alive

breathing 

...

a written checkpoint only feels like a control.

 

And they might even not react with an emoji to show they are looking at you and your process

noticing that you exist

because they don't have the time to do so.

I know that and wish you the best.

 

I'm sorry about it,

pero necesito mucha más atención o si lo requiero, que se reúnan conmigo virtualmente.

 

"Durante estas fases es cuando descubro, como ocurre con el investigador en el ámbito académico, que no hay nada peor para un boxeador en el gym que la indiferencia . Me siento aliviado cuando DeeDee vuelve a sus reprimendas." L. Wacquant-Entre las cuerdas. Cuadernos de un aprendiz de boxeador . 

 I'm sorry again for judging you, you are a good person I guess, I have an unsolved thing with what you remind me of. I just wanna be less judgemental and less perfectionist. I wanna help the customer but I don't wanna bow in front of the customer and accept all the shit he says even if misogynistic. I wanna feel protected and protect. That's it. And I wanna feel like I'm learning, not only transcribing for a little more money than before and a contract in between.

Thank you por this opportunity!

There is another paradigm I want to tire down now!



Comentarios

Entradas populares