consideración a la sangre. I know you're choking on your fears

"I got to do things my own way darling
Will you ever let me
Will you ever respect me? No
Do things my own way darling
You should just let me
Why you ain't ever let me grow?

 

When I look outside my window
I can't get no piece of mind
When I look outside my window
I can't get no peace of mind

 

Let me cover your shit in glitter
I could make it gold, gold

Heard you tryna sell your soul, baby
Word on the street, you run it low lately

I needed you to please give my reflection a break
From the face it’s seeing now
Ooh darling,
Would you mind giving my reflection a break
From the pain it’s feeling now?"

 


at least we arrived before it ended and they were kind towards us. 


 he was a good person and we didn't let him in to celebrate his last Christmas with us and we couldn't see him growing another year

I didn't see his face since

I only heard about him not good things

All hidden.

Only one perspective.

I didn't do anything when I got to know a little

I felt afraid of getting into the forbidden places to me

 to the sight

the frown

the shouting

the constricted mouth.

the ignoring.

Hurts. 

 

But I try to remember that walk we had one day 

we tried to save a bird but it died even with the efforts he made.

 



He brought his grandchild and brought gifts

we let him (them) out.

he was a good person.

he was born the same day as me.

Peace.

To him and to all the buddies on their graveyards and the old ones visiting them and the nice old ones who helped us find the path, the answers and the truth, thank you.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares