I hate tomorrow.

 

 
 

 don't feel like celebrating and getting any calls 
 

 
 
even though I know I wouldn't get many
if any
I feel like locking the door with a chair.
For
Another dai-ly.

And I should be grateful
decir 
"gracias virgencita por la urgencia y trabajo concedido" como el 2009 alguien escribió a su altar
otherwise I would be talking to the walls.
Reminds you of someone?
someone you feel more pity for than me
this emptiness is killing
at least I fed myself and washed the shit afterwards
this is the living dead life I've got
Thanks-
 
You know nothing
it is just an empty house 
where nothing
ever
happens
just claiming about others
-just like me now, but thanks for the empanadas dad-
Thanks to me for moving and buying them
But that ain't family?
Ain't it?
 
Why do I see people on the streets or the grass with so little happier than us locked down in "heaven" where everything's right on your hand
just a fuckin' click of distance.
but if you need to go to the bathroom
and say so
there is little support.
Just shouting.
-Only recently a little smile and caring for a tiny amount
thanks for that, bro.-
 
Fuck it.
I just wanna like be on my room
with door closed for the whole next year
starting form tomorrow
to be a suicidal hikkikomori
and then they wonder why I don't have beautiful time with them
If I go there they're on sth else they can watch in any other moment
but me living
they don't even imagine how many times I've thought of suicide
they don't give shit
 
Just like gher.
When I visited her for the first time and came late for saying goodbye to the nicest one ever.
 
Life isn't only about gifts
it is about time
and you don't value mine.
 
That is why 
after all
I am grateful to them jobs even if without meaning still
 
they saved me from talking to the walls 
gave me job experiences 
and getting to know more people and perspectives
new countries
and more.
 
I'm thankful,
thank you.
 
Maybe it is the one good thing I achieved after all.
And I still don't know if I'll let myaself just be there
unhappily
if I will move towards the meaning 
or if I'll finally get fired and sad
and finally end up committing suicide.
 

 

Like the dead man I saw on the floor
unclean almost white.
SAD.
forgotten.
 
What was his name?
who cares?
 
That's life.

 

WITHOUT MEANING AND LOVE

LIFE IS THE WORST GIFT EVER,

Comentarios

Entradas populares