she was afraid of speaking in public

 but she was speaking other person's thoughts feelings and voice

she was other person

she turned into another person.


she was afraid of speaking in public to speak her own voice.


 I've been letting others speak for me...

 

to be what you want or what I want -even if I don't know or do I wanna know- to be

 

I don't need drugs I'm already six feet low 

wasted on you

waiting for a miracle

I can't move on

I feel like I am frozen in time

wasted on you

just pass me the bitter truth

WILL I EVER BE THE SAME?

AM I STRONG ENOUGH TO CHANGE?

OR IS IT IN MY BLOOD?

 


had enough of denial...

of service

 

 

Change me into something I believe in

Change me so I don't have to pretend

Your sweet words they mean nothing, save your breath

The game is over 


 DEATH.

Comentarios

Entradas populares