I'm afraid also because of her

She's the representation of what could be
Of an inspiring alive maker of dreams 
She makes them alive. 
The fears flow then but remain due to past experiences

What could be
What if you could live alone on a decent place
What if you could change career or build it up
What if you could live from your passion
What if the food reunites people of different contexts and stories
What if you are the best choice
What if you can ride your bike at nights
What if you can be the best version of yourself

Therefore, an inspiring alive person. 

But fears always emerge and come back to me 
what if I get disappointed due to high expectations 
Disappointed from me or from her
What if I am not good enough
What if she leaves me like anybody else
What if I am not invited to eating food together 
 
+++update
You
were
:)

Comentarios

Entradas populares