pero usan sus manitos para mentir y dar pena, aparentar; al parecer

 han sido unas dos semanas shitty en lo socioemocional, lately

Idk why

it just happened a repetition of the past

estoy que le pregunto cuánto y cuándo cobra

porque a veces la vida se complejiza tanto y me cae mal

no sé si confiar porque me dice que está de licencia psiquiátrica

y luego está en slack

I'm freaking out.

NO QUIERO MÁS ESTA MIERDA

I am only sure that I don't deserve this.

I just wanna cry

I finally already did that today

and I did recognize that she is not there on the important moments or hardest times

I can't trust no more

and I might be wrong but I want so hard to know the truth of all this like detective conan

but I might get fired because of that shit

I am not being payed for that shit

I need to be in a fuckin' project so hard and to have shit out of work to not only be there

even more if it gets over one day

I'm the fuckin' only one


 

Idk how this turned into this into fear, rejection, darkness, silence and loneliness.


Comentarios

Entradas populares