they don't love me anyways,I wanna break my rusty cage and run,

 no there is no happy space,

only similar things and all include music.

 
I feel like the most painful shit is the part at which you pretended that I was all the reasons for you to stay, you just lied. You pretended to be interested on my shit. You still do. IDKW.
The final truth is that you were a leader trying to get the best performance out of this. You are not real. 
Nothing ever was 
or maybe only the parks and dogs part,
 the realest part.
Only truth is I don't know you at all,
you are a chameleon
changing your answers just according to my mood or sth I don't know
I don't care if it is another stupid hypothesis 
but you said it was warm but before you said it wasn't.
Youliedtome.
 

 
Nada es black and white
Y
just stop that hurtful, painful and structured rusty cage shit .


Comentarios

Entradas populares