that is what you get for getting in relatiionships with people you barely know

I guess I will have to put on more barriers but I didn't want to
I wanted to feel comfortable and trusting
I felt it was a safe place. 
But I can't depend on it to put there the source of my happiness and dream if it doesnt work or if I get fired I will have to do it on myself no more questions no more advices. No more help of no one. Why would they stay? Everything is ephemeral. Don't put so much effort in there. Why would they recommend you? why wouldn't they forget about you? why would they help you? 
We are just broken pieces Kind broken and bored? 
Anyone could be replaced and it has already happened no one says nothing anything and everybody keeps going on. 
Just sarcasm desire craziness loneliness and broken wishes for a better future for All and at the same time the will to escape. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares