van a ser ya 2 años and i still feel like a fraud

And i might well be one.
I must be 
No se puede vivir solo de tutoriales para siempre 
Ese es el fraude cognitivo
Pero está ligado al emocional
Y luego el vocacional
De si realmente deseo estar así toda mi vida frente a un computador haciendo cosas que no me importan realmente
Será porque no he desconectado hace ya casi 2 años 
Conectada a la base de datos del mundo del trabajo de la vida a la que no le importo
En modo automático
Pasando las hojas
Scrolleando
Solo por dinero
Then i die
Or i want to. 
If my heart would stop now
It wouldn't mean much
Just another life
An incomplete writing
Another incomplete code or phrase 
What am i
Why do i keep fighting 
Against what
Why do i not give up
What keeps me here alive?
Why did they both hire me when nobody did?
Why did they both hire me and then used me and pushed me out?
Why did i leave one place and now i wanna leave this? Why do i wanna leave everything?
When will they fire me
Again?
A dead plant
But still green
But not my pants 
bleeding the emptiness that i have become. 

What if what you like doesn't ever come back 
What if you think you can't handle it or don't deserve it or don't want to pay the price of being poor
What if what you want doesn't come back and you might be receiving what you need but you stay at the denial of service
Attack!
Self destroy 
Bored
Bored 
Bored
Search
Quick merge binary
What am i
A fraud
A tired one
Maybe a robot
Or a ghost of one.

I can't even write correctly anymore. Everything is a chaos. The same with code. I just go to it. No plan, no structure no diagram, just drop myself in the water of the tutorial. Maybe i will be drowning soon with the babylon song in my head. I tried to go down to eat 2 times. 
I didn't go.

I'm sad. There is no team. Just people saving their faces. Like a stamping, they pass over you and wait for their applause or the gift or the discount at the mall, the free pass to a concert or the good wine. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares