it's late and my imagination is running

I've been obsessed with that girl since I don't remember when
If she would have seen all the things I've done thinking about her 
She wouldn't talk to me again
I'm bad at love
I don't even think I truly love her
But her on her chair, her almond eyes when she smiles
Her jokes, her looks, her attitude 
She grabing that coup all the time
She's 10 years older than me and also didn't remember or say hi when it was my birthday so I'm doubful
Always being the one that makes the effort 
But there is this guy there it seems to be more equitative,reciprocal but I feel all he wants is my body
When I was hormonal I thought I liked him, but the other day I noticed I didn't
It just didn't click. 
If you don't see the obvious fact that I'm already distracted and dying by these unasked lessons about hardware that last more than 2 hours with no pause
I say thank you, next
Besides, I don't like your friend
And and a big one, I have this huge problem at making and keeping friends so, I doubt we could become that either how you asked last time. That's something you live I guess, no I don't guess. I know now for sure! You can't force those things otherwise it turns out to be fake as you've always felt.
The mask
Debug
And that's the no limit life I got between job personal life love and friendship all in one as a package add on you can buy at a good price, apparently, but what about your mental health

6 enero? 

Comentarios

Entradas populares