maybe, the real reason I'm still there is that if I fake it maybe...

I can still make it...
Just some more drama lessons and then... 
at the ending of the season: Deke didn't come back again
Even after that kissing on the neck
So disappointing 
I truly liked jim.
And now I don't know anymore if I am speaking of the real Deke or the character or the guy that left the current working place I'm in now. I think I'm repeating stuff.
I truly thought he would come back again

Fuck me.
But no. I love Max 💜

He won't come back. Just like the guy that was a surfer and was dating Caroline and never arrived, but she had her, Max, as a real and supportive friend, telling her the truth and to come back down to earth and not to romantic drama movies or books. 
Those guys and neither those girls exist in the real world and they might be the reason why girls are crying and guys become masters at baking. They won't choose you in exchange for losing their money, privileges and commodities. They won't choose you in exchange of losing their voice and place/position in the or their world like Ariel, the siren did for Eric, no sir. 
She, Ariel, I loved the songs she sung and she still decided to loose her voice instead of using it 
to be with a guy. 
That is what many of us are taught when we are little: to give everything to others, to live for other people and to complete other people's expectations, 
but when do we appear? when is the moment we say vente al cuarto propio y súbele el volumen a la radio, baila para ti misma y libérate, ámate, porque eres la única persona con la estarás toda tu vida y que te acompañará siempre, you are your angel and also the one that can destroy you. So take care of yourself. 

That is why I prefer now to become a master🥇 at baking 🎂, too. 💜
I won't fake that, no need to. 
Bye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares